We’re looking for a senior/experienced Frontend Developer with strong Next.js experience who is comfortable leading projects and supporting clients from a technical perspective.
Asa Senior Frontend Developer, you will work within a project team to translate designs into clean, consistent code in an agile environment. You’ll also get the opportunity to work with some of the smartest developers around on a variety of different clients.
Who you are:
· You'll be familiar with working on greenfield as well as existing solutions
· You’ll be driven by quality, attention to detail and have a creative flair
· You’ll be at the top of your game and have a real passion for self-development keeping on the front foot when it comes to knowing what’s going on in the development world
· You’ll be able to quickly assess the technology landscape of a project and support in guiding technical solutions
· You’ll enjoy sharing knowledge with other members of the team (through PRs, pair coding or Teams channels)
What you have experience in:
· Commercial delivery of Next.js-based applications
· CMS platforms (Contentful, Sitecore, Optimizely, etc.)
· HTML, CSS/SCSS in the context of frameworks/libraries such as React or Vue
· Understanding and implementing responsive websites with strong accessibility conformance
· Build tools such as Webpack
· Using Git for source control
· Working in an agency environment
· Agile working practices (understanding backlogs and user stories, and being comfortable with estimating work)
· Working closely with other developers within Scrum teams
· Working closely with design teams to ensure the vision and designs are understood and delivered
· The Vercel hosting platform
· Familiarity with TypeScript
· Providing mentorship to other members of the team
What’s in it for you?
· Salary range for this role is 3500-4000eur/mon.net (5800- 6300/mon. gross) dependent on experience.
· Be part of a fun, energetic team at the top oftheir game
· Working on exciting projects with the latest technology
· 25 days vacation
· Health insurance
· Additional sick leave pay
· Summer and Christmas events, as well plenty of socials
· Opportunities to travel to the UK
· Annual team away days
· New and modern offices in the city centre of Vilnius;
· Access to several training schemes to develop your career
· And lots more to come…..
We welcome every race, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, ethnicity. And aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us.
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work –at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We pioneer digital excellence with leading brands for transformative business growth, serving our customers incredible experiences that make their lives easier. A global family of digital experts, we nurture our people to be the best they can be for themselves, our clients and their customers.
We deliver unrivalled solutions so our customers can anticipate change, adapt at pace and deliver at scale, using our core pillars of Experience, Technology and Performance. We are famous for our work with The Open, Southampton FC, Roquette, Biffa, and Welsh Water. With offices across the UK and in Europe, we are an agency without borders, delivering digital solutions worldwide.
We believe in collectivism and the power of the individual to change the world. Both as a business and with our clients. Together we make the incredible every day. We encourage our people to be the best they can be, for themselves, for our clients and for the greater good. We turn your ambitions into tangible reality. We partner you along the journey but know the final destination belongs to you.
Ourr flexible working practices and supporting benefits enable our employees to flourish. With hubs in the UK in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Belfast, London and Vilnius, Lithuania, most roles are no longer location-dependent and working from home is part of our new normal.