We're looking for a Frontend Development Manager to join our development team, a key, senior position in the technology delivery service here at UNRVLD.
Reporting directly into the CTO, the Frontend Development Manager will be responsible for managing and guiding multiple of our Agile production teams simultaneously, from a technical standpoint, specifically responsible for the frontend technology within the solutions, ensuring adherence to process, effective utilisation and KPI performance of the teams in their remit.
Being a Frontend Development Manager at UNRVLD means 50% hands on whilst also supporting the teams with their projects, so, knowledge of our industry and hands on experience with the content management systems we use is essential (Contentful, Sitecore, Optimizely))
- Line management of the frontend technical team
- Coaching and mentoring
- Performing progress reviews / 1-2-1's
- Identify skillset or growth opportunities within the frontend team
- Input to the technical roadmap, with a specific focus on the frontend frameworks e.g. Next.js, REACT, Vue.js
- Hands on delivery of the technical roadmap (POC’s, process change, new platforms, frameworks – specifically geared towards the frontend space)
- continuously drive and improve the development standards and evolve with the ever-changing technology landscape
- Ensuring the teams adhere to the delivery processes and guidelines
- Structured approach to introducing new tech/approaches with minimal risk
- Effective and accurate reporting
- Help to drive personal development for the individuals within your team
- Support pre-sales work for customers within your teams & potentially new biz
- Be the first point of escalation from your teams
- Develop strong partnerships with client services in understanding client goals, priorities, and roadmaps
- Work closely with our support team to ensure projects that have been delivered are functioning as expected, and identifying any improvements that can be made
- To make tough decisions, considering the team, business and commercial implications whilst doing so
- Experienced Lead Frontend Developer with experience managing a team
- Experienced working in a Digital Agency
- Experienced working with CMS (Contentful, Sitecore, Optimizely or a similar CMS)
- Experience with frontend technology and its current position/trajectory in the technology space, with an understanding of headless/composable
- Working understanding of Next.js, React, Vue and other fundamentals of FE e.g. HTML, CSS, SASS, LESS, Tailwind to name a few
- Working within Visual Studio/VS Online
- Agile working practices understanding backlogs and user stories, and comfortable with estimating work
- Familiarity with hosting platforms such as Vercel, Netlify is advantageous
- Salary range for this role is 4000-5000euro per month .NET dependent on experience
- Discretionary Professional Services annual bonus
- 25 days vacation
- Insurance via Gjensidige
- Additional sickness pay
- 9day Fortnight – work your hours over 9 days and take the 10th day off
- Opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. Although our approach to your day to day working location is very flexible, we do ask that you join us for team days and company events to meet with the teams
- New and modern office based in the city centre of Vilnius where we offer free parking and lunch allowance for those choosing to work from the office.
- Opportunities to travel to our offices in the UK
- Access to several training schemes to develop your career
- Annual team away days
- Summer and Christmas events. Plus, plenty of socials!
Our commitment to diversity, equality & inclusion:
We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We want to ensure that our hiring process is accessible throughout, so, if you need reasonable adjustments for any part of the application and interview process, please contact the talent team at vacancies@UNRVLD.com to let us know the nature of your request.
UNRVLD is a digital experience and technology agency that puts business outcomes first. We work with results driven organisations of all types and sizes, where digital experience is business critical.
Our mission is to deliver the outcomes organisations need to become truly unrivalled – enabling them to set a new standard within their industry. Our service offer is built around two core pillars of; full digital transformation, including new digital product creation and the optimisation programmes designed to maximise the performance of existing digital platforms and technology.
UNRVLD has a deep and rich digital heritage with over 22 years of market experience. We have some of the best talent in the industry working with us and have never lost sight of who we are and where we want to get to. Our aim is to be as much about people with purpose as it is about the organisations we work for.
We are at a pivotal moment in our journey as we plan significant and strategic growth supported by a highly experienced Executive and Non-Executive Board and, combined with a team of highly skilled, committed, and collaborative individuals driven to deliver valuable business outcomes for the clients we serve.