If you’re an experienced Senior/Lead Digital Strategist who ideally has experience working in a digital agency with an understanding on Digital Experience Platforms, and you are seeking a senior role that positions you as a Digital Business Partner with the ability to shape requirements, influence decisions and truly make a difference while working with a variety of different projects, liaising with the heart of each business, please do read on!
As a Lead Strategist at UNRVLD you will work as part of our strategy team to shape the direction of our client’s digital products and services through a process of consultancy and data-led research.
Using your research and consulting skillset you will work closely and collaboratively with our roster of leading global organisations to help them create, improve, and transform the digital experiences they provide to their customers and the platforms they deliver these on to best deliver on their business goals.
Aside from Client strategy, you will also be involved in the development of UNRVLD. Playing a lead role in new business (supporting sales efforts and strategic guidance), researching, and providing insights to maintain UNRVLD’s technology strategy and working closely with the partnerships team to drive strategic engagement in line with UNRVLD Partnership Strategy
- Lead customer-centric digital strategy programmes and ensure these are clearly communicated and understood by both the client and UNRVLD project teams.
- Uncover, evaluate and balance business need with customer need to deliver sound and actionable recommendations panning CX, Technology and Marketing.
- Structure Discovery Programmes and define appropriate team shapes to deliver them using the most appropriate blend of skills and experience from across the agency.
- Design and facilitate Business Stakeholder Consultations to unearth business objectives and user need.
- Challenge the thinking of senior business stakeholders, including C-Suite execs and budget holders, to ensure budgets are spent in the right places and the best decisions get made.
- Understand, analyse and find insights from multiple differing sources to understand the needs of users.
- Formulate and direct qualitative (interview, phone calls) and, design quantitative (survey, trend analysis), customer research to gather insights utilizing the UNRVLD UX Team and/or third-party research partners where appropriate
- Conduct desk Research to mine out key insights from credible industry sources to aid decision-making and backup recommendations.
- CX-focused Market and competitor research to uncover trends, design patterns, inspiration and best practices.
- Technology-focused research to recommend the best fit solution for our clients whilst considering our agency technology offering and skillsets.
- Be the voice of the customer for the client, passionately understanding and speaking on behalf of the customer.
- Create appropriate diagrams to illustrate technology recommendations with the support from our Solution Architects as required.
- Support the Product Owner in defining the core Themes and Epics of the solution.
- Convert rich and varied insights, research and analytics into actionable experience principles, product recommendations, propositions and roadmaps.
- Drive more strategic engagement with existing technology partnerships to deepen relationships and increase revenue from these in line with the agency Partnership Strategy.
- Work with the Partnerships Team to identify prospective partners and validate them in alignment with the Agency Technology Strategy.
- Deepen knowledge into new offerings from our current partners to understand the value they can deliver to our clients and disseminate this knowledge to the Sales & Marketing, Accounts and Solutions teams.
- Contribute to thought leadership development in the agency including articles, webinars and industry events to develop the UNRVLD brand and increase awareness of our strategic services.
- Maintain strong knowledge of UNRVLD’s holistic service offer enabling the promotion of account development opportunities throughout the strategic engagements. E.g. Performance Marketing, Experience Optimisation.
- Extensive experience in a Digital Strategist position, ideally within a Digital Agency
- Considerable experience in strategic consulting, customer-centric design, service design, design research, business design, or customer experience projects.
- An understanding of leading Digital Experience Platforms (e.g., Sitecore, Kentico)
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and proven ability to use these two sources of insight in parallel to inform and develop findings.
- Experience in UX techniques and theory, design principles and user centred design
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment with proven experience working within a cross-functional team structure.
- Familiarity with the data, insight and analysis landscape
- Impeccable communication skills with a strong focus on collaboration and facilitation skills
- Excellent business acumen and a strong strategic and commercial understanding
- High-energy, and an intellectually curious individual who can thrive in a high demand, high-performance environment.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP,). Keynote and other presentations software to visually represent your ideas.
- A positive attitude with a genuine passion for solving problems and making things better.
- A passion for learning about the world, human behaviour, and the motivations that drive people.
- Excellent competitive salary based on your experience
- Up to 25 days leave with the opportunity to buy and sell through our holiday trading scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Training and development
- Online Doctor – appointment system
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Perk box benefits account, including weekly coffee, monthly cinema ticket and birthday box
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Flu vaccination
- Annual team away days
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
UNRVLD is a digital experience and technology agency that puts business outcomes first. We work with results driven organisations worldwide where digital experience is business critical.
Our 260+ digital specialists put value creation at the heart of everything we do. We deliver the outcomes our clients need to become more than just better. Being unrivalled is about setting a new standard through digital transformation or the optimisation of existing digital platforms and experiences.
We believe in collectivism and the power of the individual to change the world. Both as a business and with our clients. Together we make the incredible every day. We encourage our people to be the best they can be, for themselves, for our clients and for the greater good. We turn your ambitions into tangible reality. We partner you along the journey but know the final destination belongs to you.
Our flexible working practices and supporting benefits enable our employees to flourish. With hubs in the UK in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, London and Vilnius, Lithuania, most roles are no longer location-dependent and working from home is part of our new normal.