We’re looking for an experienced .Net developer to join one of our project teams and play a vital part of the scrum team responsible for delivering world class digital experiences. We’ve taken on some new and exciting clients, plus our current clients have got lots more work on. So, we need some more developers to help us deliver some great solutions for them.
You’ll be joining an awesome team and working on some exciting projects. We work with Sitecore, Optimizely and Contentful, so it’d be great if you’ve got experience of working with a content management system (CMS). But if you haven’t then don’t worry, you’ll be given training on the platform to get you certified and up to speed.
We’re also a Microsoft Gold partner, which means that all our developers are supported through Microsoft certifications to become MSCD’s.
You’ll be part of a project team that looks after a list of clients. All of our roles are customer facing, so you’ll be interacting with clients on a regular basis.
Your role will include:
· Delivering web applications as part of the scrum team
· Contribution to designing and architecting applications with the wider team
· Investigating and providing solutions to client problems
· Producing estimates for requirements
We’re looking for developers who have experience in:
· .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API’s)
· Sitecore, Kentico, Optimizely, Contentful, Umbraco or similar CMS (ideal but not required)
· Working with Visual Studio IDE
· CI (Continuous Integration) approaches and tools e.g.Azure DevOps and build/release pipelines
· Developing component-based solutions.
· Exposure to service orientated architecture
We work in a fun, fast paced environment, taking an agile approach to all projects. The majority of our work is delivered within three to six-month cycles, meaning you’ll always have the opportunity to work on new and exciting tasks.
Even if you don’t feel you fit all the criteria, we would love you to apply. At UNRVLD, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
What’s in it for you?
· Salary range for this role is 3500-4000eur/mon.net (5800- 6300/mon. gross) dependent on experience.
· Be part of a fun, energetic team at the top of their game
· Working on exciting projects with the latest technology
· 25 days vacation
· Health insurance
· Additional sick leave pay
· Summer and Christmas events, as well plenty of socials
· Opportunities to travel to the UK
· Annual team away days
· New and modern offices in the city centre of Vilnius;
· Access to several training schemes to develop your career
· And lots more to come…..
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We pioneer digital excellence with leading brands for transformative business growth, serving our customers incredible experiences that make their lives easier. A global family of digital experts, we nurture our people to be the best they can be for themselves, our clients and their customers.
We deliver unrivalled solutions so our customers can anticipate change, adapt at pace and deliver at scale, using our core pillars of Experience, Technology and Performance. We are famous for our work with The Open, Southampton FC, Roquette, Biffa, and Welsh Water. With offices across the UK and in Europe, we are an agency without borders, delivering digital solutions worldwide.
We believe in collectivism and the power of the individual to change the world. Both as a business and with our clients. Together we make the incredible every day. We encourage our people to be the best they can be, for themselves, for our clients and for the greater good. We turn your ambitions into tangible reality. We partner you along the journey but know the final destination belongs to you.
Our flexible working practices and supporting benefits enable our employees to flourish. With hubs in the UK in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, Belfast, London and Vilnius, Lithuania, most roles are no longer location-dependent and working from home is part of our new normal.