We are looking for a Solutions Architect, with extensive experience in Optimizely CMS, to join our Technology department here at UNRVLD. Being part of the Architecture team, you will be leading the practice of selecting, designing, defining and managing the web solution engineering and introducing the overall technical vision for each solution in relation to the specific business requirements of our clients.
You will need to be a natural leader with the ability to balance multiple fast-moving projects and ambitious timelines at any given time. We work with multiple industry sectors, who each have different business processes, which keeps your day to day varied with exciting new projects to work on. With this in mind, experience working with a variety of industries with differing processes and the ability to translate each business requirement into the technical specification is essential.
Above the experience required, we’re looking for someone who is truly passionate about delivering value to clients
• Experience with Optimizely CMS platform. (Additional experience in Sitecore, Kentico or similar CMS platforms or Software development would be advantageous)
• Ability to move between extracting and formulating business requirements with senior clients, to managing and controlling scope with the production team and client
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable facilitating meetings with varied stakeholders
• Experience running workshops and information playback sessions
• Experience of examining the client's existing landscape and technology stack, and supporting a new platform selection
• Ability to provide solution consultancy to help teams make an informed decision on any technical subject matter
• Ability to architect a future solution and lead its technical design
• Have experience of working closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts on the product backlog, detailed user stories and acceptance criteria. Can digest large amounts of research, pull out relevant insight and form your own opinions
• Can prototype the technical approach where required with the support of developers
• Be resourceful and comfortable working independently, be proactive in defining the technical project requirements and overall scope
• Be energised by complex problem solving with the ability to drive for the best solution
• Have experience collaborating with UX, design, marketing and development teams
• Demonstrable previous experience working within a Solutions Architect role
• A working understanding of web technologies
• Upskill the internal teams while adopting a new technology, consulting on available features and limitations
• Good knowledge of .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API’s) and experience of developing component-based solutions
• Understanding of software design patterns and principles
• Experience of working within a digital agency or development house
• Experience working within an agile environment
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, System Architecture, Applied Mathematics or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
• Salary range for this role is 3500-4000eur/mon.net (5800- 6300/mon. gross) dependent on experience.
• Be part of a fun, energetic team at the top of their game
• Working on exciting projects with the latest technology
• 25 days vacation
• Health insurance
• Additional sick leave pay
• Summer and Christmas events, as well plenty of socials
• Opportunities to travel to the UK
• Annual team away days
• New and modern offices in the city centre of Vilnius;
• Access to several training schemes to develop your career
• And lots more to come…..
We’re offering the opportunity to work flexibly, you choose where you want to work – at home or the office, whatever you feel comfortable with. We’re an equal opportunities employer who celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We pioneer digital excellence with leading brands for transformative business growth, serving your customers incredible experiences that make their lives easier. A global family of digital experts, we nurture our people to be the best they can be for themselves, our clients and their customers.
We deliver unrivalled solutions so you can anticipate change, adapt at pace and deliver at scale, using our core pillars of Experience, Technology and Performance. We are famous for our work with The Open, Southampton FC, Roquette, Biffa, and Welsh Water. With offices across the UK and in Europe, we are an agency without borders, delivering digital solutions worldwide.
We believe in collectivism and the power of the individual to change the world. Both as a business and with our clients. Together we make the incredible every day. We encourage our people to be the best they can be, for themselves, for our clients and for the greater good. We turn your ambitions into tangible reality. We partner you along the journey but know the final destination belongs to you.
Our flexible working practices and supporting benefits enable our employees to flourish. With hubs in the UK in Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff, London and Vilnius, Lithuania, most roles are no longer location-dependent and working from home is part of our new normal.