UNRVLD partnered with Navico to migrate their legacy B2B customer portal for the marine sector, bringing multiple brands together under a single Navico ecosystem to standardise the commercial experience for their customers. Working the UNRVLD way, we operated across multiple teams to build a solid, code-compliant foundation that adheres to the highly regulated marine sector. In just 4 months, we’ve delivered the following technical enhancements across Navico Group’s digital estate, ensuring a smooth transition for a platform that trades globally:
- Migration from Navico’s self hosted infrastructure to Optimizely’s Cloud platform
- Multiple hot fixes to replace out of date technical components to avoid Microsoft deprecation dates to keep the AS IS platform running until switchover.
- Analysis and documentation to provide technical architecture and data documentation for the full enterprise system(s).
- Analysis and documentation of the user journeys covering the full enterprise system(s)
- Extensive User Testing sessions covering multiple regions (EMEA, AMER and APAC)
With huge plans for future digital growth, Navico Group is on track to create an enriched experience for their customers on the Optimizely platform, enhancing current products and implementing new updates sitewide.