May 16, 2023
17:00 – 19:00 CEET
Jogailos str. 9A, Vilnius
To celebrate UNRVLD client, Euroleague, hosting its tournament finals in Lithuania this year; we're bringing this Fandom programme to our European HQ in Vilnius. We'll demonstrate how we work together with Euroleague to grow, retain and commercialise their fanbase by delivering unforgettable digital experiences year-round. This event will empower you to apply sports industry know-how to your respective industry with a view to growing superfans for your brand. If you’re based in Vilnius, register now to join the discussion.
Welcome and Opening Remarks
Goda Sniokaite, UNRVLD Regional Director, Europe
Turning customers into superfans: The UNRVLD Way
Tom Dougherty, sports expert and UNRVLD Chief Growth Officer, explains how we work with our clients to define strategies and tactics to turn fans into customers and customers into fans. With examples from our award-winning work with Euroleague Basketball, Crystal Palace FC, New Era Cap, LIV Golf and others.
A fireside chat with Euroleague Basketball and UNRVLD
Tom Dougherty sits down with Evan Planchon, Digital Manager (Product and Data) Euroleague Basketball, to discuss our collaboration, and to explore future innovations and opportunities on the digital roadmap.
Panel Discussion + Q&A
Miranda Glover, UNRVLD Chief Marketing Officer, chairs a panel with digital experts on the topic, including:
- Evan Planchon, Digital Manager (Product and Data), Euroleague Basketball
- Tom Dougherty, sport expert and UNRVLD Chief Growth Officer
- Ignas Vysniauskas, Marketing Lead, Kauno Zalgiris basketball
- Representative from Basketnews.com
- Representative from Go3 broadcasting platform
The event will be followed by a networking drinks reception.
Hosted at UNRVLD's European HQ - Jogailos str. 9A, Vilnius, Lithuania
Who should attend?
Those looking for ideas and guidance on how to develop a fanatical customer base and strategies to commercialise this.
This event is designed for the following decision makers and similar roles:
- Chief Digital, Marketing and Customer Officers
- Directors of Innovation, Digital, Digital Transformation, CX
- Heads of eCommerce, Marketing, Content, Creative, Innovation, CX, Digital, Brand, Data- Founders and CEOs
Students and suppliers need not apply.
Register now to join the discussion.